How to Withdraw
There are a number of ways to withdraw your money from 888 Poker. Check out the steps needed to make a withdrawal, what methods are available to make a withdrawal, and how long it will take to get your money.
The first thing you need to do in order to withdraw money from your 888 Poker account is to send in proof of identity. This is done to prevent fraud and underage gambling. You may need one or more of the following documents in order to have a withdrawal processed.
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Passport, National ID Card)
- Credit/Debit Card used to fund your account (if applicable)
- Proof of address (utility bill or credit card statement)
- All documents must be notarized
Once you have verified your account, all you need to do follow the steps below in order to withdraw funds.
- Open the 888 Poker software and login with your username and password.
- Click on the “Cashier” button and then click “withdrawal”.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount in the box that appears.
- From the dropdown menu select the payment method for your withdrawal.
- Click the Submit Withdrawal Request button.
Please note your withdrawal amounts will be automatically credited based on how you funded your 888 Poker account first. If any balance remains, you can then choose your method of withdrawal.
The following methods are available for withdrawing money from your account and the processing time required.
|Withdrawal Method||Regular Members||Gold VIP Members||Minimum Withdrawal|
|Visa Credit Card||8 Days||6 Days||$6|
|Maestro Debit Card||10 Days||8 Days||$6|
|Bank Draft or Cheque||9-31 Days||5-18 Days||$30/€25/£20|
|MasterCard via Bacs (UK only)||6 Days||4 Days||$6|
|Moneta||4-5 Days||2-3 Days||$6|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||4-5 Days||2-3 Days||$6|
|NETELLER||4-5 Days||2-3 Days||$6|
|PayPal||4-5 Days||2-3 Days||$6|
|EntroPay Card||5-6 Days||3-4 Days||$6|
|Wire Transfer||7-10 Days||5-8 Days||$20|
|WebMoney||3-5 Days||2-3 Days||$6|
|Click & Buy||4-5 Days||3-4 Days||$6|