PokerStars now offers poker on the move with versions of its software supported on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
PokerStars' mobile platform can be downloaded from the Apple Store or on the PokerStars website.
All of the main client features are available except for the following:
- Home Games
- Access to change account information such as mailing address, password, phone number & DOB.
- Login Security Settings
- Requests such as Tournament History, Statistics & Play Money Transfers
- Options such as Preferred Seat, VIP Status Display Options, Bet Slider Options, BOOM! Hand Sharing & Always Decline Rematch Requests
The following Apple mobile devices are supported if they use iOS 4.0 or higher:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S & 5
- iPad & iPad 2
- iPod Touch 3rd, 4th & 5th Gen
You can check what operating system is on your device in Settings -> General -> About, and update if necessary by connecting the device to your PC and synchronizing with iTunes.
The following Android devices are supported if running Android 2.2 or higher, and a screen resolution of 800 x 480 or higher:
- Samsung Galaxy
- Galaxy Nexus
- Motorola Droid RAZR
- HTC Sensation & Desire
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 & X13
- Acer Liquid A1
You can confirm your version of Android in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Information. Software updates are not possible on all Android devices, so check the manufacturer’s update instructions for more info.