PokerStars Supernova Elite
Supernova Elite is the 7th and top tier of the PokerStars VIP Club. Players earning at least 1,000,000 VPPs in a calendar year earn Supernova Elite VIP status for the rest of the year. Status for the following year is determined on a month-to-month basis. If you earn at least 50,000 VPPs per month (missing two months is OK) you will maintain Supernova Elite status. You must reach 1,000,000 VPPs by year-end to retain Supernova Elite statis.
All Supernova Elite players receive the following:
- 5.0 FPP multiplier on all VPPs earned.
- Access to the PokerStars VIP Store.
- Access to VIP tournaments.
- $1,200 in VIP Stellar Rewards annually.
- A minimum of $43,200 in Milestone Cash Credits.
- Free entry into the WCOOP Main Event (a $5,200 value).
Supernova Elite players have access to the following benefits in the PokerStars VIP Store:
- $1,600 in VIP Rewards for every 100,000 FPPs cashed-in.
- Ability to exchange FPPs for tournament tickets.
- Increased account security options.
- Access to live PokerStars VIP parties.
- Statements summarizing your VIP Club status and play.
- Ability to purchase PokerStars live tournament packages using FPPs.
- Ability to purchase a Porche Cayman S using FPPs.
- Concierge service.
- Exclusive monthly newsletters for Supernova Elite players.
- The highest priority level of support available to players.
- Exclusive benefits when playing PokerStars live tournaments.
If you are a Supernova Elite player you will have access to the following VIP tournaments:
- Satellite entries in exchange for FPPs.
- Tournament entries in exchange for FPPs.
- Access to $100,000 Priviledge Freerolls.
- Access to weekly $5,000 VIP Tournaments.
- Access to weekly $30,000 VIP Tournaments.
- Monthly VIP Bash satellite entry.
- Access to monthly $100,000 VIP Tournament.
- Access to quarterly $1 million VIP Tournament.
- Access to weekly Sunday Million VIP satellites.