|Update - Yachting Poker has now closed operations. PokerBonus recommends Black Chip Poker, which accepts US players and offers 27% affiliate rakeback alongside a $1,000 signup bonus.|
Yachting Poker Withdrawals
- Bank transfer - bank wires can take up to 5 days to reach your account
- Ecocard - funds are sent to your Ecocard in 2 days
- Neteller - funds are sent to your Neteller account within 5 working days
- Skrill (Moneybookers) - funds are sent to your Skrill account within 5 working days
- VISA / Mastercard / VISA Electron / Carte Bleue - withdrawals are processed in 5 days, and can take up to 10 days to hit your account for VISA cashouts, or 20 days for Mastercard
The above are also deposit methods to fund your account.
- Log in to Yachting Poker
- Click 'Cashier' in the client or 'Bank' on the website
- Click 'Withdraw'
- Select your withdrawal option
- Follow the instructions
Before your first Yachting Poker cashout, support requires scans of a recent utility bill, front and back of approved photo ID, and front and back of any card used to deposit - black out the CCV number.
Yachting Poker charges no fees for deposits or withdrawals.
Deposit €600 to activate the largest Yachting deposit bonus of €1200, free to withdraw as you play.