How to Clear Browser Cookies
When downloading poker software it's vital to first delete all cookies from your browser. Doing so ensures your account isn't tracked an affiliate you're unaware of before signing up.
Cookies are automatically stored on your computer as you browse webpages. An apparently harmless poker article may contain hidden cookies that tag your account to a low-value affiliate.
Following the steps below gives you the freedom to choose which affiliate you sign up with - shop around for the best poker bonus offers and promotions before you download.
1. In the top right of your browser, click the icon. Select tools -> clear browsing data.
2. A pop up dialogue should appear. Choose to obliterate items from the beginning of time, then select delete cookies -> clear browsing data.
1. In the top left of your browser, click the icon. Select history -> clear recent history.
2. A pop up dialogue should appear. Select everything -> clear now.
1. In the top right of your browser, click the icon. Select internet options.
2. A pop up dialogue should appear. Click delete under the section marked 'browsing history'. On the next pop up, select cookies -> delete.
1. In the top left of your browser, click preferences.
2. A pop up dialogue should appear. Select the security tab -> show cookies.
2. On the next pop up, select remove all.
Clearing cookies from your internet browser sets you up to activate deposit bonuses on poker rooms. You can now download poker clients via an affiliate that offers high value bonus codes to boost your profits.
- If you already downloaded the poker room of your choice in the past, uninstall the client and reboot.
- Most browsers offer incognito windows - use this function for extra protection against cookies.